Help! I need Ideas for Decorating 12 year old boys room!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! I need Ideas for Decorating 12 year old boys room!

Post by hames on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:39 am

My son is turning 12 in a couple of months & his room is honestly really really bare and boring. He spends a lot of time in there & I want to make it a really fun/cool place for him and his friends to hang out in. He has out grown "themes" and is really into punk/rock music, japanese Animes, and soccer. Soccer is his main focus right now, but I've already asked him and he DOESN'T want a "sports" themed room at all. He just wants a chilled out place for him and his friends... Any ideas??

Oh ya, and we are definitely on a tight budget...

Any help would be great!

Thanks In Advance!!

hames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! I need Ideas for Decorating 12 year old boys room!

Post by graftly on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 am

Paint and fabrics in whatever color he likes....Then use framed pictures and posters of the things he likes. The good thing is, they can be changed without re-decorating the entire room... I also agree about shelves...He can put what he likes and cares about on the shelves and that will make the room more personalized and "homey" for him. Even though he loves soccer, he probably sees that as more childish as a room theme....but he can put some soccer-related things on the shelves... Let him choose the stuff! Don't worry so much about whether or not you like it....his sensibilities are different from yours! Enjoy!

graftly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy_jones on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 am

Hi, there are many source are available on the internet which can provides the products and suggestions for the decoration of the kid bedroom or other. When you will went to take any suggestion form these types of source. You may also need to concern with your kid and know the thing what he likes and what dislikes. It will help you to take the right decision for decorating the kid's bedroom.
Good luck!!!

roy_jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top